The lead female actress Lee Da-hae stepped down because the shoot was being delayed and now Joo Jin-mo has expressed he is looking through other projects. "Gabi" is based on a novel by Kim Tak-hwan about a man and a woman and their plan to poison the Gojong.
It was to crank in on the 10th of March but this might not happen. Joo Jin-mo stated if the shoot gets delayed any further, he will look for other scenarios.
His management said, "He is not stepping down. If the shoot gets delayed again, he will look for something else to do meanwhile and join in again when the shooting happens".
Meanwhile the production team is in the last bit of finding a female role. They will be confirming with the schedules pretty soon.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Da-hae steps down from "Gabi"... not Joo Jin-mo"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Photos] 'Glamour Cutie' Seo Woo, fresh spring fragrance
'Glamour Cutie' Seo Woo, fresh spring fragrance photoshoot,...More
[Spoiler] "Royal Family" vs "Midas" same material different feeling, male leads plutocrat lawyers
Dramas "Royal Family" and "Midas" have the same subject matter but they are different. Especially,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.