Lee Dong-hae doesn't forget to smile although he's tired with filming.
"Panda and Hedgehog" is a romantic comedy between a genius patisserie named Ko Seung-ji (Lee Dong-hae) who seems bad tempered on the outside but is tender on the inside and the cake house owner Panda (Yoon Seung-ah) who is always losing out on sales but is never let down.
Lee Dong-hae volunteered to become the cameraman out of curiosity. Later, it wasn't just for fun but he actually is helping out the staff. He smiles brightly with the camera on hand.
A spokesperson said, "Lee Dong-hae is very considerate of the staff. He jokes around with everyone on the set and encourages them to work harder. He volunteered to be the cameraman so that he could take a break from working under the hot sun".
Meanwhile, "Panda and Hedgehog" will be aired for the first time on the 18th of August at 7:30PM.
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Dong-hae creates a fun environment for work"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week