Actor Lee Dong-wook described his love relationships and his know-how's on SBS "Healing Camp".
In a game of 'Truth or Dare' that started with the MCs' ridiculous questions, he said he had worked with elder women a lot and revealed his targeting methods.
When Kim Je-dong asked him, "Have you actually dated anyone from dramas?" he didn't hesitate to answer honestly yes and surprised everyone.
He also threw out a mysterious statement to Han Hye-jin saying, "Then date me".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Dong-wook has actually been out with a lover in a drama?!"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kim Jae-joong and Song Joong-ki promoting "Many A Little Romance" with their bodies
Kim Jae-joong and Song Joong-ki promoted the movie personally. Kim Jae-joong posted a picture on ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama