Actress Lee In-hye has been cast for KBS 2TV "Drama Special - Mother's Island". She takes on the role of a mysterious and crazy woman as well as a ghost. She takes off the 'smart' veil and attempts at something new and different.
Lee In-hye said, "I let myself go this time. I told my artists to make up so that I'm unrecognizable and I didn't even look at the mirror the whole time I was filming. I don't have a very important role but it will have a big impact. It can be extreme since it's a short drama and I have been working at it with passion".
Based in an island village, KBS 2TV "Drama Special - Mother's Island" is about the life of a mother and three sons and will be aired on the 28th of August at 11:10PM.
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee In-hye attempts two roles at once"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.