According to an official from "Believe in Love", Lee Jae-ryong and Park Joo-mi are casted as son of Vice-Principal Kim and his wife. This is a drama about Vice-Principal Kim's family who eventually makes a happy family after many troubles.
It's Lee Jae-ryong's comeback after 2 years of gap. His last drama was "General Hospital 2" which went on air in 2009, except KBS 'Drama Special - Red Candy'. This is Park Joo-mi's first drama after 2002 'Woman's World'.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Jae-ryong and Park Joo-mi casted for KBS's new weekend drama, 'I Trust Love'"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Added new captures for the Korean drama "Secret Garden"
Added new captures for the Korean drama "Secret Garden",...More
'WOW!' Instinctive first kiss scene from 'Geun-Geun couple'
Loveline between Jang Geun-seok and Moon Geun-young is now started by their instinctive first kiss,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week