On the dress she wore to the end of the year MBC Awards in 2007 were the letters "Leejiatoes". It reads "Lee Jia's toes".
As the truth that they were once married came out, netizens read the lettering the other way round, which then reads "seotaijee" without the L.
Previously some netizens even suggest that Seo Taiji might've named her stage name for her too.
Many netizens say 'seo tai ji' backwards spells 'I ji a' so he might've given her the name "Lee Ji-ah".
Her management explained that wasn't true.
Meanwhile, Lee Ji-ah and Seo Taiji got married in America in 1997 and Lee Ji-ah filed for divorce in 2006. She then filed for alimony and division of possessions in January for the amount of 5.5 billion won.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Ji-ah dress, "Seo Taiji" was it a sign?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Exclusive] Lee Ji-ah "Contacted and apologized to Jeong Woo-seong"
"Lee Ji-ah called Jeong Woo-seong and apologized for not being able to tell him about her past". ,...More
[Exclusive] Bae Yong-joon and Seo Taiji, managers are brothers
The head of Lee Ji-ah's management Bae Yong-joon's Japanese management CEO is brothers with Seo Ta,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.