Key East met with Lee Ji-ah and Seo Taiji to find out the truth about the marriage before reporting to the press. However, curiosity was drawn about the fact that there was no information about registration of marriage.
"They both lived as an official couple and Seo Taiji returned to Korea in 2006 to make a come back and Lee Ji-ah was on her own until she filed for divorce alone in the same year, taking effect in 2009".
In the press release from Key East, "They couldn't help but hide the truth from everyone because he was so famous then. We apologize for not being able to tell anyone about the marriage and they are going through a rough enough time to deal alone with the divorce".
"News about children is unconfirmed and untrue".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Ji-ah "Not really married... just registration in USA""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Added trailer, stills and updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Pit-a-pat, My Love"
Added trailer, stills and updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Pit-a-pat, My Love",...More
Lee Ji-ah "We met in 1993 at age 15 and married in 1997"
Actress Lee Ji-ah (33) met Seo Taiji for the first time at the age of 15 and had built on love wit,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.