Lee Min-ho talked about the end of the drama.
Lee Min-ho said, "Am I happy now? It was tough getting back on track after being through heartaching sadness. I cried the most since my debut but this is my best drama yet".
"I am grateful to writer Kim Eun-sook, directors Kang Sin-hyo and Boo Seong-cheol, as well as all the other staff and cast. I also would like to send my love to my friends at Jeguk High and everyone who watched this drama. "
Fans say, "His speech is touching", "I feel his speech", "Good job" and more.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Pretty Boy" why Park Ji-yoon had to live homosexually
Why did Park Ji-yoon pretend to be gay? On the eighth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Pretty Boy", ,...More
[Spoiler] "Medical Top Team" all members gather around for happy ending
The Top Team ended in happiness. On the final episode of the MBC drama "Top Team", Park Tae-sin (,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.