According to the 26-year-old actress, Park's agency on January 25th, the two have decided to just remain friendly colleagues.
The two first met while filming the drama "City Hunter" last August, and became more than friends soon after.
Rumors of their breakup first surfaced after the two didn't show up together at one of the major end of the year award ceremonies. The stars' agencies had first claimed the rumors false, until further confirmation revealed that they were indeed true.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
All for the Love of the Game, Says Baduk Star Park Ji-eun
Park Ji-eun, the first Korean woman to reach the coveted status of 9th dan in the board game,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.