Korean actor Lee Min-ho [Starhaus Entertainment]
Korean actor Lee Min-ho attended a fan event for hit TV series "Boys Over Flowers" held in Japan over the weekend.
The actor met with some 5,000 fans at "Boys over Flowers Last Event - Graduation", held at Yokohama Pacific Hall on April 25, making his last appearance as the show's main character Goo Joon-pyo.
"Thank you for the support and love you have shown toward me and the drama", the actor said. "'Boys over Flowers' is a drama that gave me many memories. I am now officially graduating from the character Goo Joon-pyo, but I will be showing you new characters from now on".
The actor asked his Japanese fans to look forward to his current TV series "Personal Taste", which he said is likely to air in Japan sometime in the future.
The event also featured several of his co-stars from "Boys over Flowers" including actors Kim Beom, Koo Hye-seon and Kim Jun of T-Max. Popular boy band SHINee also heated up the venue with their musical performance.
Lee, 22, became a household name in Korea and throughout Asia last year with the success of "Boys over Flowers".
He currently stars in MBC's Wednesday/Thursday evening drama "Personal Taste" as a man pretending to be gay in order to move in with a female friend, played by Son Ye-jin.
Reporter : Ko Jae-wan star@
Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Jang Nara helps two cities sign friendship alliance
Korean actress Jang Nara [Asia Economic Daily] Korean actress Jang Nara has helped establish fri,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.