Lee Min-ho is serving National Duty at the Gangnam District Office in Seoul.
MYM Entertainment announced that he will be receiving 4 weeks of basic training before he moves his post.
JYJ Park Yoo-chun is also at the Gangnam District Office, serving his duty. He is being discharged on the 26th of August.
Lee Min-ho was in an accident in 2006 with Jung Il-woo and his thigh and ankle bones broke. He received treatment for a year but he was in a car accident once again while filming a drama. Jung Il-woo was also ordered to serve duty as a public worker.
Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Min-ho to begin public duty in Gangnam District Office "
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
"The King Loves" Im Si-wan and Yoona in the forest
MBC drama "The King Loves" stars Im Si-wan and Yoona were seen on a date in the forest. "The King,...More
Song Joong-ki and Namgoong Min to make special appearance in "Man To Man"
Actors Song Joong-ki and Namgoong Min are starring in "Man to Man". They will be appearing in the,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.