According to the latest movie statistics on January 9th, "Wonderful Radio" attracted 281,296 people over the weekend of January 6-8, placing them at 2nd. The 1st place spot was taken by the Hollywood blockbuster "Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol", starring Tom Cruise, having attracted 477,851 people over the same period.
"Wonderful Radio" is about a former female idol group member who's now a radio DJ for a show called "Wonderful Radio", a show on the verge of being canceled. Lee plays the radio DJ character, Shin Jin-ah, while Lee Jeong-jin plays her producer, Lee Jae-hyuk. The two come to fall in love.
Continuing on the ranks at the box office, Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law's "Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows" was at 3rd place, with 223,500 people having gone to watch it over the weekend. "Perfect Game", starring Jo Seung-woo and Yang Dong-geun, pulled in 133,580 movie-goers putting the film in 4th.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
S. Korea to Translate Annals of Joseon Dynasty Into English
Anchor: The Annals of the Joseon Dynasty will be translated into English. The National Institute o,...More
Chris Daughtry a Role Model for Aspiring Korean Singers
Former "American Idol" contestant Chris Daughtry braved the odds to make his name as a singer, and,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week