New MBC drama "Golden Time" was seen in production.
The scene that was shot on a deserted street in Busan on the 26th last month was of a 10-car pile up where Lee Seon-gyoon did well enough for a stuntman on site to praise him for.
This scene was a risky one where they entered an accident site after many pile ups. Lee Seon-gyoon increased speed at the right timing and got a round of applause for his excellent skills and timing.
Lee Seon-gyoon said, "There are many good things about the drama but I like the title the most. There is a "Golden Time" for everyone. It's like that to me too but I hope this drama lets someone dream of the greatest moment at one point of this drama".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Seon-gyoon causes 10 pile ups with Hwang Jeong-eum"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Ko So-young "'To The Beautiful You' not confirmed"
Actress Ko So-young is currently looking through "To The Beautiful You", a sequel to SBS "Ghost - ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week