Lee Seung-gi played the nasty fellow perfectly while he was getting ready for the Worldwide Officers Competition. He told Kim Hang-ah (Ha Ji-won), "I'd rather touch a car handle than touch you" and schemed to get himself out of the engagement with Kim Hang-ah.
However, his character became serious when he became king after his dead brother and his eyes changed too. Lee Seung-gi showed that he had become king by facing Kim Bong-goo (Yoon Je-moon) with no fear.
On the recent episode, Lee Jae-ha cried his heart out over the death of Eun Si-kyeong (Jo Jeong-seok). He touched the viewers hearts with his sincere calling out of Eun Si-kyeong's name.
He portrayed the resisting of tears very well at the funeral when he saluted Eun Si-kyeong for the last time.
Lee Seung-gi has shown that he is in the process of growing up to be a true actor through this drama.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Shin Hyeon-joon criticizes those who refused "Bridal Mask"
Criticizes those actors who refused the role because of Japanese background. Actor Shin Hyeon-joo,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week