Actress Lee Si-yeong has become a chic female bodyguard.
A steal cut of former judo player and current bodyguard Lee Si-yeong from the KBS drama "Wild Romance" which is about the romance between an aggressive and ignorant man with an aggressive and ignorant woman, has been revealed.
Looking dandy in her black coat and neck tie, she looks like she is on duty with her sharp eyes. Her style of dressing and her expression is also good enough to be a men's attire photo shoot. There is another steal cut of hers which shows her on the phone with the cutest smile on her face.
Meanwhile, romantic comedy "Wild Romance" in which Eun-jae (Lee Si-yeong) has to protect Moo-yeol (Lee Dong-wook) from a dangerous anti-fan, although she would like to hit him at any chance, will be released on the 4th of January.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Si-yeong, 'chic bodyguard'"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Added episode 9 captures for the Korean drama 'Night Hospital'
Added episode 9 captures for the Korean drama "Night Hospital",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 10 captures for the Korean drama 'Me Too, Flower!'
Added episode 10 captures for the Korean drama "Me Too, Flower!",...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.