Lee Si-young issued an apology for mispronouncing "The Front Line".
On the January 22nd episode of "Section TV" she responded to the question "What was the most regrettable part of last year?" by saying, "I'm not the kind of person to make a mistake at such an official ceremony".
At last year's Cheongryong Film Awards, while introducing Ko Chang-seok she mispronounced the film title "The Front Line", saying it incorrectly.
She also said, "I really don't know how I let that happen last year. It was such a serious affair and I hadn't slept. I'm so sorry!"
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Moon Chae-won doesn't like her old chubby cheeks "These days a V-line isn't preferred"
Moon Chae-won expressed dissatisfaction with her older appearance. On the January 22nd broadcast ,...More
Sin Se-kyeong "On 'Infinite Challenge', they really know how to make you laugh"
Sin Se-kyeong talked about her appearance on "Infinite Challenge".On the January 23rd broadcast of,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017