Lee Sung-hye, 23, was crowned Miss Korea 2011 on Wednesday evening at a beauty pageant held at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts in Seoul.
Lee, a graduate of the Parsons the New School for Design in New York, held off 53 other contestants to claim the title. She boasts measurements of 35-25-35 and is 170 cm tall.
"I will do my best over the next year to promote the beauty and status of Korea", Lee, who aspires to one day run a fashion business, said after being named the winner.
Source : english.chosun.com/si...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.