"Kwon Bob" is a long term prepared SF fantasy blockbuster by director Park Kwang-hyeon who created "Welcome to Dongmakgol". In the year 2050, righteous high school student 'Kwon Bob' (Jo In-sung) meets mysterious girl 'Ray' (Lee Yeon-hee) and become lovers, fighting to protect a village called 'Byeol-li'.
Lee Yeon-hee says, "I am happy and nervous to be on screens in such a long time. I hope I can reveal a new side of me through this movie so I hope you look forward to it".
Meanwhile, movie "Kwon Bob" will start shooting in October.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Yeon-hee becomes Jo In-sung's lover in "Kwon Bob""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Yoo Oh-sung, "Abusing my wife? It's been exaggerated"
Yoo Oh-sung explained about the rumors of him beating his wife. Yoo Oh-sung explained about the r,...More
Posters revealed for the upcoming Korean drama "Can't Lose"
Posters revealed for the upcoming Korean drama "Can't Lose",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.