Lee Yeong-ah's company said on the phone with News N last 12th, "She's been offered the role but nothing has been confirmed yet. It is one project out of many she is choosing from".
Lee Yeong-ah has been offered the 20 something year old, innocent and faint Joo-ah. Joo-ah was adopted to America and comes to Korea as an exchange student. She coincidently sits on recently dead Mi-young's seat and has nightmares from then on after experiencing possession.
She witnesses a mysterious murder and discovers traces of it on herself and gives herself up as the murderer.
Meanwhile, Heo I-jae was first chosen as the role for joo-ah in "Nightmare" but she couldn't come on board after marriage and other reasons.
Source : movie.daum.net/moviei...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Yeong-ah candidate for horror flick "Nightmare", 'no' confirmation"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Park Geon-hyeong and Ryoo Hyeon-kyeong on board "Smile Bus"
Park Geon-hyeong and Ryoo Hyeon-kyeong have been cast for short film "Smile Bus" that will go back,...More
"Twinkle Twinkle", 8.9%... rating decreases despite act
MBC weekend drama "Twinkle Twinkle" recorded a decreased rating despite the passionate act from th,...More
Hyeon Bin, last activity heads to Berlin... prepares for admittance when returns
Top star Hyeon Bin is leaving for Berlin on the 15th. He will be flying to the 61st Berlin Interna,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.