Actress Lee Yeong-ah returns to the brown screens in a year.
She has been cast for the OCN drama "Vampire Prosecutor" with Yeon Jeong-hoon. This is the first time she is on TV ever since "Bread, Love and Dreams". "Vampire Prosecutor" is about a prosecutor becoming a vampire one day and solving cases while hiding his identity.
To be released at the end of September.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lee Yeong-ah comes back in a year with Yeon Jeong-hoon"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Jeong Ga-eun makes first appearance 'drunk'
Actress Jeong Ga-eun made her first appearance as a drunken girl in the drama "A Thousand Kisses".,...More
Today's drama ratings 2011/08/21 : "Scent of a Woman" about to step over 20%
SBS weekend drama "Scent of a Woman" has risen slightly in rating. According to AGB Nielsen Media,...More
Yoo Ji-tae and Kim Hyo-jin are getting married in December
Actor and actress Yoo Ji-tae and Kim Hyo-jin are getting married. The two met through an advertis,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week