On the episode of "Lie to Me" on the 24th Ah-jeong (Yoon Eun-hye) and Gi-joon (Kang Ji-hwan) pretended to be a sweet wedded couple in front of friends and sang a song, then at the last scene suddenly kissed and made everyone drop their jaws.
Through friends, Ki-joon heard about Ah-jeong who lost her mother when she was in the third grade of elementary school and lived with her father. While reminiscing about the past, he suddenly ran and kissed her.
Netizen's say, "Ki-joon has finally been hooked", "Yoon Eun-hye is master of push and pull", "I cried", "He's so cute when he's jealous" and more.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Lie to Me" Kang Ji-hwan and Yoon Eun-hye 'hot kiss'"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Gwanggaeto the Great" Jang Sin-yeong steps down, Oh Ji-eun gets on
KBS 1TV "Gwanggaeto the Great" leading actress Jang Sin-yeong voluntarily stepped down. The staff,...More
Kim Myeong-min "It's over when you lose pace, it's fighting with yourself" (Pace Maker)
Kim Myeong-min compared the life of an actor to a marathoner. At the press briefing at the movie ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.