*NOTE: This blog post is from Cultural Heritage Administraion of Korea's Webzine 'KOREAN HERITAGE (Winter 2010)'. If you have any further information about this blog post please contact us.(AdvancedTechKR@gmail.com) We will be happy to help you to get the related information. Thank you.
The Cultural Heritage Administration strives to conserve our precious cultural heritage in its original condition to bequeath to future generations, while promoting it as a catalyst for national development.
Source : www.advancedtechnolog...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Number Of Tourists To Mt. Baekdu Passes 1 Million Mark Last Year
The number of tourists to Mt. Baekdu, situated in the peninsula's far north has passed the 1 milli,...More
Incheon Airport Lauded for World's Best Service for 7th Year
Incheon International Airport has ranked top in the Airport Service Quality (ASQ) survey for the s,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week