*NOTE: This blog post is from Cultural Heritage Administraion of Korea's Webzine 'KOREAN HERITAGE (Winter 2010)'. If you have any further information about this blog post please contact us.(AdvancedTechKR@gmail.com) We will be happy to help you to get the related information. Thank you.
The Cultural Heritage Administration strives to conserve our precious cultural heritage in its original condition to bequeath to future generations, while promoting it as a catalyst for national development.
Source : www.advancedtechnolog...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Number Of Tourists To Mt. Baekdu Passes 1 Million Mark Last Year
The number of tourists to Mt. Baekdu, situated in the peninsula's far north has passed the 1 milli,...More
Incheon Airport Lauded for World's Best Service for 7th Year
Incheon International Airport has ranked top in the Airport Service Quality (ASQ) survey for the s,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.