MBC TV "Light and Shadows" and SBS TV "Fashion King" rose in viewing percentage but only "Love Rides the Rain" fell.
According to AGB Nielson Media Research on the 2nd, "Lights and Shadows" aired on the first rated 22.3%. This is 0.8% higher than the previous week and "Fashion King" also increased by 0.5%. On the other hand, "Love Rain" fell a 0.4% to 5.2%.
Ha-na was confused and asked why when Joon broke up with her but he didn't answer her back.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Lights and Shadows", "Fashion King", rise in percentage but not "Love Rain""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Added first stills and updated cast for the Korean drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin"
Added first stills and updated cast for the Korean drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin",...More
Updated cast and added images for the upcoming Korean drama "TV Novel Dear Love"
Updated cast and added images for the upcoming Korean drama "TV Novel Dear Love",...More
Added first stills and updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Bridal Mask"
Added first stills and updated cast for the upcoming Korean drama "Bridal Mask",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week