Lim Seong-min /Courtesy of SBS
Anchorwoman-turned-actress Lim Seong-min will wed an American professor at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel in Seoul on Oct. 14, her agency Mask Entertainment said on Thursday.
Im's husband-to-be studied film at Columbia after graduating from Brown University, one of the most prestigious schools in the U.S. He is now teaching film-making at a university in Seoul, the agency said.
The couple met in Korea in February 2008 through a mutual friend and began dating after he made a business trip to the Busan International Film Festival that year. He has already settled in Korea, where the couple plan to stay after they marry.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korean Idol Singers Are Our True Idols!
This is Hollywood, the center of the world's entertainment industry. If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.
[Interview : PD] " Do you know K-POP
[Interview : PD] " What do you think about it[
Interview : ] "Two Thumps up"
[Interview : ] " Awesome"
[Interview : PD] "Who is ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.