Lousy computer graphics are being criticized by netizens.
An online community recently revealed pictures titled, "The best CG scenes that will last in our history forever".
Looking closely at the pictures, we can see the general on a fake horse, the lousy background that was just a picture stuck on screen and the several soldiers that were created just by copy and paste.
However, despite the lousy CG, the actors and actresses performed well.
Those who have seen this say, "Is it a historical drama or a sitcom?", "These are the worst msitakes made in drama history", "What have the actors done to deserve this? They deserve earnest work" and more.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Lousy CG, "Historical drama or sitcom?""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Deep-rooted Tree" Sin Se-kyeong's first appearance
"Deep-rooted Tree" continued to sit on its throne with the first appearance of Sin Se-kyeong. Acc,...More
[Exclusive] Song Il-gook possibly coming back with "Goblin"
Actor Song Il-gook (40) might be coming back with the 3D movie "Goblin". This is the first time in,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week