The last scene that took place in a reedy area in Paju, Gyeonggido, is a face-to-face encounter between Joo Young Soo, an ex-pastor (played by Kim Myeong-min) whose daughter is kidnapped and presumed dead, and Rudolph, the psychopath kidnapper (played by Uhm Ki-joon). Both actors impressed the staff and crew with their superb performance.
Staff and crew of "Man of Vendetta"
Kim Myeong-min said, "When I read the scenario for the first time, I worried about how I can best portray this character. But even then, I wanted to accept the offer". He added, "I didn't realize that shooting has ended. The staff and crew all worked hard for it, and I'm glad to be part of the work that we can be truly proud of".
Written by: michi
Translation credits: ljubov and Luna
6 May 2010, MyungMin International
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[ChanMi's movie news] Forget the old characters! New Kim Myeong-min is here!
Great actor Kim Myeong-min is yet again transformed into a different character! He has left a gre,...More
[ChanMi's drama news] New drama couple Kang Ji-hwan and Ham Eun-jeong!
New SBS drama "Coffee House" will be starring Kang Ji-hwan and singer Ham Eun-jeong from T-ara. T,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017