Kim So-hyeon-I, the child actress who played the role of Hyerin in "Man of Vendetta", has recently signed an exclusive contract with SidusHQ, one of the leading management agencies in Korea. She's now in the same management agency with her "Man of Vendetta" colleagues - Park Joo-mi (Min Kyung) and Uhm Ki-joon (Rudolph). Other SidusHQ stars are Jeon Ji-hyeon, Chae Rim, Jo In-Seong, Jang Hyeok, to name a few. The full list is available here.
The budding actress and model, who turned 12 years old in June 4, has an impressive career under her belt. But it was her latest project, "Man of Vendetta" where she portrayed Joo Young Soo's (Kim Myeong-min) kidnapped daughter who grew up with her abductor for 8 years, that gained her popularity and attention from the masses. She beat 500 girls to land this role.
Written by: michi
6 July 2010, MyungMin International
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[ChanMi's star news] Jeong Hye-yeong's handmade hanbok
Jeong Hye-yeong took a picture with her son Ha-yool.Ha-yool is wearing a hanbok ,...More
[ChanMi's star news] Jin Jae-young to wed in October
Actress Jin Jae-young will marry a golf instructor in October.Jin began taking private lessons in ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.