Like "Closer to Heaven" that was screened earlier this year, "Man of Vendetta" will be showing as a part of the "Autumn Japanese/Korean Film Festival" hosted by CatchPlay, a prominent film agency in Taiwan, which features six other films from Korea and Japan. However, due to the relatively small market Korean films generate in Taiwan, "Man of Vendetta" will only be playing in two theaters in Taipei City: Cinemark (喜滿客京華影城) and Shin Kong Cineplex (新光影城).
Tickets may be purchased at 7-11s all over Taiwan starting September 17, and you can get discounts for purchasing more than one ticket. For more information on the other movies that are available at the festival, please visit the CatchPlay website, or the Cinemark website and the Shin Kong Cineplex website.
Written by: hsinya
20 September 2010, MyungMin International
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Soo Ae: 'I Felt Relieved After Filming Scenes Heaping Insults'
"I had been worried about filming the scene where I had to curse and speak harsh words, but actually,...More
Fin.K.L reunites on stage with support of ecstatic fans
Fans have been thrilled to hear that the four members of Fin.K.L, one of the first idol girl groups ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week