The Face of Destruction
Who can fathom what a parent goes through if his child is kidnapped and presumed dead?
But the face looking at the prospective audience is not dead, it's alive with pain, tears and hatred, bearing stitches and chapped lips from a recent fight. His expression is that of a man destroyed, someone who no longer believes in anything, who has lost his smile and his hope along with his beliefs.
Will this man be able to pick up the pieces of himself and mend his life again?
"Man of Vendetta" will come to movie theatres in Korea in July 2010.
Written by: kanshu_bee
27 April 2010, MyungMin International
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korean drama "Strike Love" in talks for Japanese remake
Official drama poster of "Strike Love" [MBC] Korean baseball drama "Strike Love", being broadcas,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.