According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 17th, "May Queen" rated 17.7%. This is 0.9% more than the previous episode.
On the other hand, "Five Fingers" fell 1.2% and rated 9.2%. The two dramas started at the same time and competed with similar viewing rates but the official appearance of the grown up cast led to "May Queen"s victory.
Cheon Hae-joo went to meet her boyfriend Park Chang-hee's (Jae Hee) father was told to get out of his sight.
Meanwhile, KBS 1 "The Great King's Dream" rated 12.3%.
Source : www.segye.com/Article...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""May Queen" breaks own record, beats "Five Fingers""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Nostalgic Drama Puts A Pink's Jung Eun-ji in the Spotlight
Her down-to-earth looks may be deceiving. Jung Eun-ji (19), the main vocalist of the girl group A ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.