The decreasing viewership rate for "Me Too, Flower!" is serious.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the MBC drama "Me Too, Flower!" on November 16th rated 5.5%. This is 2.1% lower than then previous episode's 7.6%.
It started off unsteady, with 6.8%. The second episode recorded 7.6% and showed a small ray of light. However, the next week fell to 5%. This is similar to the previous dramas "Heart Strings" and "Can't Lose".
On the third episode of this drama Cha Bong-seon (Lee Ji-ah) slapped Seo Jae-hee (Yoon Si-yoon). Being Lee Ji-ah's return project, many are wondering if it will overcome this drop and raise its ratings numbers a bit more.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""Me Too, Flower!" drops to 5% viewership"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Seo Yeong-hee is now family with Yoon Sang-hyeon, Ryoo Hyeon-kyeong, Yoon Se-ah
Actress Seo Yeong-hee is now under the same management as Yoon Sang-hyeon, Ryoo Hyeong-kyeong and ,...More
Jung Yoo-mi was an extra in "Silmido", just for a second
Actress Jung Yoo-mi confessed she was in the movie "Silmido" before. On the SBS TV program "TV Ne,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.