Micky Yoochun is studying hard!
The script reading took place on the 21st in the Ilsan MBC Dream Center and the lead characters Kim Seung-woo, Lee Da-hae, Micky Yoochun and Kang Hye-jeong plus Jang Yong and Kim Na-woon met for the first time and read their scripts together.
Actors and actresses young and old got along very well and was a very cheerful site.
Especially Kim Seung-woo, like the big brother of dramas, read his own script very well and helped to make the atmosphere feel very comfortable.
"Miss. Ripley" is about a woman who lies after lie after lie and falls into a deep pit and gets to the risk of losing everything because of her lies. It's a "The Duo" follow up and will be shown at the end of May.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Micky Yoochun is studying, "Miss. Ripley" script reading"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Trailer released for the upcoming Korean movie "Funny Neighbors"
Trailer released for the upcoming Korean movie "Funny Neighbors",...More
"Royal Family" continuously breaks record, 'first place set'
MBC Wednesday and Thursday night drama "Royal Family" has broken its own record. According to AGB,...More
Poster and new stills revealed for the upcoming Korean movie "I Am a Dad"
Poster and new stills revealed for the upcoming Korean movie "I Am a Dad",...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.