Micky Yoochun's sweat shirt and crown fashion has been making many laugh.
He posted a picture on his Twitter on February 18th. In it, he is wearing a red sweatshirt with a crown and is holding coffee with a bright smile on his face.
He is currently in the new SBS drama "The Rooftop Prince" as a time-traveling prince. The uniqueness of the drama can be seen in his sweatshirt and crown.
Netizens say, "Prince in a sweatshirt, this is fun", "I can hardly wait for the drama after seeing this" and more.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Micky Yoochun's sweat shirt and crown fashion"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.