Actress Min Ji-ah has been cast for the movie "I Am A Murderer".
After the confirmation, Min Ji-ah began concentrating on the film shoot, saying, "We are working hard in the cold weather. We hope you look forward to the movie".
Min Ji-ah debuted in the 2004 KBS2 drama special "Night in Jejudo", earning her the Special One Act Award that year. She then played a romantic lead as Cho-bok along with Kong Hyeong-jin in the KBS2 drama "Chuno" in 2010.
"I Am A Murderer", directed by Jeong Byeong-gil, is an action thriller about a serial killer who releases a book about all his crimes after the statute of limitations expires, which becomes a best seller. It will be released at the start of next year.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Min Ji-ah cast for movie "I Am A Murderer""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Deep-rooted Tree" reveals the brain structure of Sejong, Moo-hyool, Jeong Ki-joon and So-i
The brain structures of Sejong (Han Seok-kyu), Moo-hyool (Jo Jin-woong), Jeong Ki-joon (Yoon Je-mo,...More
With a happy ending, "Glory Jane" breaks through 20%
KBS 2TV drama "Glory Jane" ended in success with a ratings percentage of 20%. According to AGB Ni,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.