Genres: Comedy and Drama
Running Time: 124 min.
Directed by: Hwang Dong-hyeok
Synopsis: Seventy-year-old widow Mal-sun is considered a stubborn crank by everyone. Learning that her family plans to send her to a nursing home, she goes off to a photo studio that claims it captures the moments of one's youth. The next day, she wakes up in the body of her 20-year-old self. With no one recognizing her, Mal-sun calls herself Ji-mi and enjoys her youth again.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Emergency Couple" Episode 2
The perspective shifts this time around from Chang-min to Jin-hee. Jin-hee has broken the cardinal,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "She Gets Married Thrice" Episode 22
I have to give this episode credit for one thing- I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017