The three stayed in contact after the dramas and have remained good friends.
In a recent interview she said, "There are many friends the same age as me but Han Hyo-joo and Moon Geun-young are quite special. They are very nice friends and have similar tastes as me.
She continued, "They both enjoy leisure pursuits and know a lot about society. They also advise me a lot in acting. They are the kind of friends who will put out their hands out to me first and they are also actresses I like".
She said, "There are many actresses in their 20's and 30's who have beauty and talents, but I especially like Son Ye-jin. I have watched all of her works and they made a good impression. I think her easygoing attitude was great in "Alone in Love". I like people with clear eyes".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Moon Chae-won "Moon Geun-young and Han Hyo-joo are special friends""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Choi Cheol-ho's first script in a year? "It's complicated"
Eun Ji-won attends former president Park Chung-hee's memorial service
Singer Eun Ji-won attended the 32nd memorial service of his late grandfather and former president ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week