Actress Moon Geun-young postponed graduation due to a lack of credits.
As a member of the class of 2006 in the Sungkyunkwan University Department of Korean Language and Literature, Moon Geun-young couldn't fulfill the necessary graduation qualifications due to her busy drama schedule and overseas trips.
She explained, "I wanted to graduate this year but I don't think I can because I am still short eight credits".
Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho, who is currently attending the Konkuk University Department of Cinematography, also could not fulfill his duties because of his schedule.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Moon Geun-young postpones graduation for work"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Movie "Freight" to be released in March with Lee Seon-gyoon, Kim Min-hee and Jo Seong-ha
Movie "Helpless" is to be released this coming March. The movie "Helpless" has been confirmed to ,...More
Ahn Seong-gi, first kiss at 31 and one year until he held hands with wife
Ahn Seong-gi confessed that he had his first kiss at the age of 31. He appeared on the KBS 2TV pr,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.