Ko Hyeon-jeong has done it again. Another hit of a project under her belt, this time in the form of the movie . I
According to the Korean Film Commission on June 25th, attracted 268,622 movie-goers from June 22-24th. This has clinched it the number one spot at the box office, in the first weekend of its debut. So far, the total number of people that have watched the movie stands at 331,514 people.
The movie is about a timid woman who suffers from panic disorder (played by Ko), who ends up doing a favor for a nun that she meets. This winds her up in a 50 billion won criminal case. The action-comedy has been attracting a lot of attention even before it's premiere on June 21st.
Following in second place was having brought in 224,354 over the past weekend. That brings up its total number of viewers to 2,187,839. was in third place with 219,163 people.
was next at fourth with a weekend count of 213,883 people, totaling in 270,546 nation-wide movie goers. Fifth place was taken by the hit movie with 179,370 people still seeking it out over the weekend. This racks up its total to 4,144,223 people that have watched the movie.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.