Writer of the novel "D-Day" Kim Byeong-in revealed that Kang Je-gyu claimed plagiarism to the novel which was released today on Twitter although it wasn't.
Kim claimed that the cover for "D-Day" came out on the 10th of October last year and that the poster for "My Way" was out on the 22nd of November and asked how the novel could've copied the movie poster.
Kim was head of department in CJ Entertainment, investors of "My Way" and also wrote the draft of the movie.
The movie officials claim although Kim's novel was indeed published first, the movie was well known through various channels beforehand.
With an investment of 30 billion won, "My Way" contains fancy casting and big scale scenes but is doing poorly in the cinemas at the moment.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Movie "My Way" caught in plagiarism with the novel"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.