Movie of the week Come Rain Come Shine (2011)
Directed by Lee Yoon-ki
With Im Soo-jeong, Hyeon Bin, Yoo Jin-yeong, Kim Ji-soo, Kim Joong-ki, Kim Hye-ok,...
Hyeon Bin plays a very considerate yet, hard to know kind of person. Im Soo-jeong plays the role of a woman who leaves the house because of a man. This movie is about a five years married couple and their lives playing hide-and-seek in their hearts.
On the day of separation, a couple still play hide and seek with their true feelings. While driving to the airport one day, a young woman tells her husband that she wants to leave him for another man. The husband does not ask her why. On the day she is to move out, a massive storm strikes seemingly stranding her and forcing them to spend another day together. A lot can happen in one day, as their soon to be new reality sinks in.
"Come Rain Come Shine" has been selected in the main competition for the 60th Berlinale (Berlin International Film Festival).
Release date in Korea : 2011/03/03
Available on DVD from YESASIA
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Jeon So-min attempts her first major role in "TV Cultural Center - Blazing Sonata"
Actress Jeon So-min (25) is attempting her first major role in the newly born 'KBS TV Culture'. ",...More
[Spoiler] "Deep-rooted Tree" Song Joong-ki returns with young Sin Se-kyeong
Song Joong-ki re-appeared in "Deep-rooted Tree". On the sixth episode of the SBS drama "Deep-root,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.