Movie of the week "Over my Dead Body" (2012)
Directed by Wu Seon-ho
With Lee Beom-soo, Ryoo Seung-beom, Kim Ok-bin, Jeong Man-sik, Yoo Da-in, Sin Jeong-geun,...
The story revolves around three main characters and a body. A man fakes his own suicide for insurance money and another man uses the body to fight a gang. With him is a woman who trusts him implicitly. Lee Beom-soo is a former biotech lab researcher and KIM plays the daughter of his senior colleague. Kim Ok-bin's hot pink hair drew a lot of media interest. The film has elements of social satire and black comedy as well as character comedy. At the core of the comedy is various unexpected situations as different characters come ogether. There are also chase scenes shot around Banpo Bridge and the surrounding high-rise apartment blocks. Director WU won the comedy award for the 4th Mise- en-Scene Short Film Festival with My
Really Big Mike and Over My Dead Body marks his debut feature. Considering how the Korean film industry is trying to tighten its belt, the budget for this film is above the average at $2.6 million.
Release date in Korea : 2012/03/29
Available on DVD from YESASIA
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Dr. JIN" Song Seung-heon "A bright and optimistic woman"
Actor Song Seung-heon revealed his ideal type. He mentioned in an interview on the 9th in Seoul",,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.