Music Video It's My Dream released for the Korean movie "GLove"
Directed by Kang Woo-seok
With Jeong Jae-yeong, Yoo Seon, Kang Shin-il, Jo Jin-woong, Kim Mi-kyeong, Kim Hye-seong,...
Acclaimed Korean director Kang Woo-seok's first film based on a true story, "GLove", tells the story of a baseball team whose members are all hearing-impaired.
Kim Sang-nam (Jeong Jae-yeong), a hot-tempered former professional baseball player, is sent to the countryside to coach a team of hearing-impaired players in order to avoid media coverage of his recent involvement in an assault case.
At first, Kim has a difficult time imagining how he can teach baseball to a group of boys who can't hear, but as he spends time with them he starts to believe that they can play the game.
Motivated, Kim decides to help them prepare for the nationals.
But things don't go the way Kim plans and their difficulties communicating with one another exacerbates the situation.
Kang, who is known for action and crime thrillers such as "Silmido" (2003) and "Public Enemy" (2002), said in a recent interview that he wanted to make a film that would make him happy during the production process.
Jeong won Best Actor for his performance in "Moss" (2010), which was also directed by Kang, at the 31st Blue Dragon Film Awards in November.
Release date in Korea : 2011/01/20
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
New Culture Minister Vows to Create Environment for Artists
New culture minister Choung Byoung-gug has vowed his efforts to create an environment favorable for ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.