KBS 2TV drama "My Daughter Seo-yeong" is the drama with the highest rating percentage this year.
According to Nielsen Korea, "My Daughter Seo-yeong" rated 40.7% on average from the 15th of September 2012 to 3rd of March 2013. Second in place came KBS 2TV drama "The Wang Family" and "Cheer Up Mr. Kim" rated 28.5%.
Source : news.donga.com/3/all/...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""My Daughter Seo-yeong" is the highest rated drama this year"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Jang Geun-seok erases password to his birth secret
"Pretty Boy" Jang Geun-seok deleted the file with the password that could reveal the secret to his,...More
[Spoiler] "Miss Korea" Lee Yeon-hee slaps Lee Seon-gyoon
"Miss Korea" Lee Yeon-hee slapped Lee Seon-gyoon. On the fourth episode of the MBC drama "Miss Ko,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.