"My Husband Got a Family" is showing off mass popularity by breaking its own record.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 23rd, KBS 2TV weekend drama "My Husband Got a Family" rated 36.4%. This is 4.0% higher than the previous episode and therefore its best record.
Gwi-nam (Yoo Joon-sang) recovered parts of his memory from the younger days and his mother Cheong-ae (Yoon Yeo-jeong) cried at the fact that his son covered for his wife who was scolded by his mother about her expenses.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""My Husband Got a Family" breaks own record"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week