KBS 1TV weekend drama "My Husband Got a Family" has become the new national drama with its new viewing record.
According to AGB Nielson Media Research on the 26th, "My Husband Got a Family" rated 36.1% on national average.
This is 7% higher than the previous record of 29.1% an 3.3% than its existing highest record.
"My Husband Got a Family" has become the leading drama of the weekend in just eight episodes. With the ending of MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon" which has rated more than 40%, "My Husband Got a Family" doesn't seem too far away from it either.
Meanwhile, MBC "God of War" rated 10.8%, another MBC weekend drama "The Feast of the Gods" rated 16.4%, SBS "If Tomorrow Comes" rated 18.6% and "Dummy Mommy" rated 10.4%. KBS 1TV "Gwanggaeto the Great" rated 17.4%.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""My Husband Got a Family" breaks record with 36.1%"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Korean Box Office for the Week-end 2012.03.23 ~ 2012.02.3.25
The number one movie this week is "Architecture 101" (건축학개론),...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.