"My Husband Got a Family" races off in a cloud of dust.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, KBS 2TV weekend drama "My Husband Got a Family" on the 13th of May rated 34.9%.
This is 5.6% more than the previous day's record. This drama is currently in the lead with no other competing dramas.
Meanwhile, "Feast of the Gods" landed in high ranking with 20.4% amongst the night time dramas. MBC "God of War" rated 13.1%. The finish of the KBS 1TV historical drama "Gwanggaeto the Great" seems to have an influence.
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""My Husband Got a Family" races on its own to 34.9%"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Lee Sang-woo reveals himself, percentage hits 20.4%
Drama "Feast of the Gods" rated its highest. MBC weekend drama "Feast of the Gods" rated 20.4%. T,...More
Korean Box Office for the Week-end 2012.05.11 ~ 2012.05.13
The number one movie this week is "Marvel's The Avengers",...More
Around 150 SSM Will Have Forced Day Off Sunday
Some 150 large retail outlets will be closed for business Sunday in accordance with a new law aimed at protecting mom-and-pop stores around the country.The change affects some of the larger big box outlets including E-mart, Homeplus and Lotte Mart,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week