KBS 2TV's "My Husband Got a Family" beat all competing dramas in its time slot this weekend, showing its strength on TV sets around the country.
Nielsen Media Research's April 9th report reported the April 8th episode of the show averaging 34.3% of viewers nationwide.
Formerly trending downward, the show has recovered to take top spot in the ratings.
"My Husband Got a Family" debuted last February 25th and has since been able to maintain first place among weekend dramas.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korean Box Office for the Week-end 2012.04.06 ~ 2012.04.08
The number one movie this week is "Architecture 101" (건축학개론),...More
Koreans, Foreigners Disagree What Hinders Communication Here
While most Koreans think the difference between rich and poor is the biggest problem plaguing Kore,...More
9 out of 10 French hallyu fans want to visit Korea
More than nine out of 10 French hallyu fans, who are interested in the Korean culture, want to tra,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017