According to various broadcasting officials, Nam Sang-mi, Ahn Jae-wook and Son Dam-bi have been cast as the lead characters for the drama "Lights and Shadows". Nam Sang-mi takes on the role of movie actress Lee Jeong-hye who has to live through life's ordeal under a mother who is a show business singer and a father who used to be a left winger. She is the one who is loved by Kang Ki-tae (Ahn Jae-wook) and Cha Soo-hyeok (Kim Min-jong), both who are childhood friends.
Meanwhile, "Lights and Shadows" is about a man named Kang Ki-tae who started show business in an American army base and became the country's first entertainer. The story deals with 50 years of history about show business.
Meanwhile, "Lights and Shadows" will be broadcasted in November.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Nam Sang-mi returns with MBC "Lights and Shadows""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Warrior Baek Dong-soo" remains in first place
SBS drama "Warrior Baek Dong-soo" dropped in percentage a little. According to AGB Nielsen Media ,...More
[Spoiler] "The Princess' Man" Moon Chae-won in her mourning clothes
Moon Chae-won from "The Princess' Man" was revealed wearing her mourning clothes. On the 20th epi,...More
Ahn Jae-wook comes back with MBC "Lights and Shadows"
Actor Ahn Jae-wook will return with MBC's new drama "Lights and Shadows". He will take on the rol,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.