After her wedding on March 3rd, TV and radio personality Hyeon Yeong recently announced that she is expecting.
According to her agency on March 19th, Hyeon Yeong is in the early stages of her pregnancy, which was why she was cautious of revealing the news too early outside of her family circle. She's currently taking necessary pre-cautionary measures. Her husband and parents are all thrilled".
Hyeon Yeong wed a man four years older than she. He's said to be in foreign finance, boasting tall, rugged looks. The two dated since March of 2011 before tying the knot earlier this month at the Sheraton Walkerhill Hotel. At the press conference before the wedding ceremony, the happy couple had said that the two had started trying to conceive as soon as the decision to wed was finalized.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
'Lost' Actress Kim Yoon-jin to Star in New ABC Drama
The "Lost" star Kim Yoon-jin will play a leading role in a new ABC drama called "Mistresses", her ,...More
Kim Yu-na to Skate with Int'l Stars in Seoul in May
(Pictured above: Kim Yu-na (left) and Evan Lysacek) Figure skating queen Kim Yu-na is set to retu,...More
John Park's Debut Album Sells 20,000 Copies in 4 Weeks
Within just 20 days of the launch of his debut album, Korean-American singer John Park, runner-up ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.