"Only Won Bin can be seen"
The beauty of actresses is hidden by Won Bin's shadow.
His good-looks are so overwhelming that the actresses next to him aren't visible. Popular actresses such as Yoon Eun-hye, Song Hye-kyo, Lee Bo-yeong, Bae Doona and others have been covered up by his good looks; even with Fukada Kyoko, whom he worked on Korean-Japanese drama "Friends".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Next to Won Bin "Even female stars become ordinary""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Ojak Brothers" Ryoo Soo-yeong's honesty makes Choi Jeong-yoon cry
Choi Jeong-yoon and Ryoo Soo-yeong gave each other a chance to resolve their conflict. On the lat,...More
[Spoiler] "Ojak Brothers" feisty walk towards the lead
KBS2 drama "Ojak Brothers" solidified its position as the leading weekend drama. According to AGB,...More
[HanCinema's Film Review] "Leafie, A Hen Into The Wild": A Mother's Love and Sacrifice.
It's Korea's highest grossing animation to date, Oh Seong-yoon's "Leafie, A Hen Into The Wild" is ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week